 LEGO Company / 3030
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 03:33:10 GMT

What makes you think that Lego would deign to expend the effort it would
take to lie to a bunch of insignificant moqsuitoes like us? The contribution
margin on the entire load of Maersk ships probably amounts to what we
accountants call a rounding error.