 LEGO Company / 2573
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:50:52 GMT

Well for me the program just does not work and my machine meets or exceeds all
of these requirements so there is something else at work here if you ask me.

My System

Windows XP (Service Pack II)
Pentium 4
16 MB Graphics Card with DirectX 8.0
256 MB Ram
A couple of Gigs of free Disk Space

Every time I try and save a model the program just shuts down, I have
reinstalled 3 times with no change.  The graphics are also screwy as the black
background grid gets all jumbled and fuzzy.

I have almost given up hope in getting DD running on my machine.

Eric Kingsley

I don't know who else has had success with a 16 MB graphics card, there is
probably some.  One of my systems had a 16 MB card and I had the same results
you had.  What's kind of odd is it works on my oldest system that I've got
online.

Windows 98SE
Pentium II 350mhz
256 MB Ram