 LEGO Company / 2438
Re: 10133 BNSF Locomotive Ship date?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 03:15:23 GMT

Yeah, I'd definitely like to know on this too.  I have 2 orders in, am moving next
month, and I REALLY need to know if I need to change the Shipping Address or not.

Juan Rodriguez wrote:

Hi.  I noticed that on the US S@H site the ship date for the 10133 BNSF
Locomotive is listed as November 24, 2004.  I remember that when I placed my
order (October 9th) it was listed as November 11, 2004.  Does anyone know if all
locomotives had the shipping date changed?  Or perhaps the first lot of them has
sold out and the next set will be available until Nov. 24th? Just curious(and
really anxious to get them).

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/