 LEGO Company / 2414
  ?Quality Standards?

(...) Could some one clarify, didn't TLG plan-on, or already move some production/ warehouse facilities to Eastern Europe to cut-costs?!? Anyways, i'm betting quality standards will slip in China... (i know, this nation is making better products (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2005)

  Re: ?Quality Standards?

(...) I got so worked up that i forgot to sign my name at the bottom of this post! Oh, and just for Ka-On Lee, i only meant "labor intensive slave system" in terms relative to the developed western nations ideology towards humane treatment of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: ?Quality Standards?

Snipped a lot of the post because I see much of it has been covered by others already. (...) ONE good thing about the EU is that this sort of anti-competitive chicanery is against EU rules. And sometimes the EU even actually does something about it. (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.off-topic.debate)