 LEGO Company / 2394
    Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses —Ray Sanders
   (...) Absolutely agree. (...) I'm not sure how much of the problem is a 'TLC supply chain issue' tho. Perhaps it is in EU where the supplier is more closely coupled with the retail outlets. On this side of the pond I have seen much LEGO product that (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: Lego changes CEO after new losses —Larry Pieniazek
   Much snippage. And I mostly agree with Ray... (...) Supply chains stretch in both directions from a firm, both upstream and down. TLC's upstream supply chain presumably delivers stuff like raw pellets (in various colors), printed boxes and (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)