 LEGO Company / 2278
Re: 10133 BNSF Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ram Sreerangam wrote:
   Is this the same locomotive (I mean the design) from Jake’s Getting started with Lego Trains book? I am assuming it is his MOC?

Just curious, I asked this earlier with no replies. Hope someone can elucidate this time!

I don’t remember Jake saying anything at BrickFest to imply that the 10133 was designed by him or even inspired by his work.

Looking at a picture of the 10133: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=888957

And a picture of the locomotive from Jake’s book: http://bricksonthebrain.com/trains/images/desktop-loco.jpg

They do appear to have some similarities. I’m not sure it’s anything conclusive. However maybe someone from LEGO can comment?

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG