 LEGO Company / 2080
2079  |  2081
Subject:
New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.color, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, it took a bit longer to get the final results tallied that I expected (summer vacations and all). But I’m pleased to announce that the color chosen for the new container ship is...drum roll please....

Dark Blue

That’s right. They were neck and neck, but Dark Blue pulled slightly ahead at the end.

The new set hasn’t yet gotten a release date, but should be sometime around October.

Thanks for everyone’s participation!

Jake

---
Jake McKee