 LEGO Company / 1916
    Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results... —Ted Michon
   (...) snipped (...) John- Exactly! I would have bought 10,000 2x4 bricks in light gray or dark gray at $0.04 each in a split second. Survey respondents should have been asked how many they would buy at a specified price. That would have made for (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results... —Thomas Stangl
   Having already built one 66 studs square, I can tell you it gets insanely expensive after a while to make it larger ;-) But yeah, I listed a clear tri-peak and clear corner slopes for just that reason, for finishing the Luxor (yeah, I'd have lots of (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)