 LEGO Company / 1844
1843  |  1845
Subject:
New Dark Grey Track in HP Train 10132?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 22:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.color, Jeff Barnas wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Didier Malon wrote:
I'm sorry to announce to the AFOL train community that the new Harry Potter
train set ref 10132 contents rail tracks in the new dark grey colour. Maybe is
it just for the European market.
Didier -
This is interesting news, thanks for posting.

I heard somewhere that after the universal colors are set the tracks wouldnt
change in color.

Jake, can you shed any light on this?

Are we too late to say that railway track should be one of the items to keep in
old dark grey?

Bear in mind that your answer may cause sales of track to fluctuate!

Mark