 LEGO Company / 1826
Re: Minifig heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 21:33:11 GMT

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:HwLH0r.22Br@lugnet.com...
Are you sure?  When I was at the Lego Land in CA, they had a walkthrough • of a factory-like setting where the LEgo logos were printed
on 2x4 bricks. The collers were practically slapped on one after the • other.  Still, the heads are probbly attached seperately. (what
is the paint-strip of the torso neck for, anyway?  Is it anyway related to
head alignment or something?)

If you pay a lot of attention to what's going on in that display, you will
realize they aren't really printing...

Still, as others have mentioned, there are virtually instant drying inks.

Frank