 LEGO Company / 1818
Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 18:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

To clarify, this set [will] be available through Shop At Home in both Europe
and North America. The sets are on their way to North America, and we should
beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in Europe.

Thanks for the info Jake. Do you know if this set will be for sale at LLCA? I
have never seen a "S@H only" set not show up at LLCA.

Thanks
Mark P

Re: New Product Announcement - 10152
To clarify, this set [will] be available through Shop At Home in both • Europe
and North America. The sets are on their way to North America, and we • should
beginning shipping them in late June. They are currently available in • Europe.

Thanks for the info Jake. Do you know if this set will be for sale at • LLCA? I
have never seen a "S@H only" set not show up at LLCA.

Thanks
Mark P

It's on the web now: