 LEGO Company / 1812
Re: AFOL Parts Suggestions for TLC Design Lab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 20:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mark Bellis wrote:
   Jake, is there any chance of you being able to feed ideas for new elements into the Design Lab?

I personally have the need for 100 “Plate 2 x 2 with 1 Stud”. This piece would be analogous to the normal “jumper” plate: basically a 2x2 tile with a single stud smack-dab in the middle. (Don’t worry, I won’t patent it, if it isn’t already. TLG can have this idea for free. :) )

-WWWally