 LEGO Company / 1797
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hi Jake and everyone, Thanks Jake and Richard for this survey. I cannot wait to find out the results. I have not seen anyone request bulk pack of the (URL) 30401px1, Baseplate, Road 16 x 32 Ramp, Straight>. And it is not in the survey. I think (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) The straight piece and its curved counterpart look quite useful and could make good bridges. When I saw the set I was put off both by the price and by the two inclined ramps, which are too steep for realistic town scenery and make up a large (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)