 LEGO Company / 1731
  Potomac Outlet Refit

Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet in Woodbridge, VA is about to undertake a few major changes. Next week, we will be closing the store on Monday to begin a huge refit of the entire floor. This will include new (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, FTX)