 LEGO Company / 1668
1667  |  1669
Subject:
Anyone Dealt with retro_one_stop_shop*com on ebay or off ebay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 07:51:47 GMT

Basically I found a MISB 7725 on ebay and msged the seller if he would make me a
deal so without asking he just took it off ebay and I made him an offer and we
agreed.

I sent him money via western union because he said he was selling such a rare
set because he needed money quick to pay rent and bills and such. I was
reluctant due to the high fees but he agreed to lower his price.
I sent him the money and after two weeks nothing showed and now its been almost
a month.

The thing is he used the post office as a scapegoat by saying if they lost it,
it would not be his fault. He kept changing emails to avoid me and also finally
said he received the set back from the post office damaged and stolen after I
threatened him with the cops and reporting him to the FBI fraud and such. He
said he would send me a money order back but then nothing showed and thats been
2 weeks.

He took my money and ran.

Anyone dealt with this guy in New York, Michal Wilczynski??

I did report him to the FBI Fraud and IFCC dept. I will call the Brooklyn New
York Police Dept to see if they can do anything when I get the chance.