 LEGO Company / 1277
1276  |  1278
Subject:
survey results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 01:37:37 GMT

Jake,

Is there any way you can tell us the results of the various surveys we’ve filled out? I’m particulary interested in the “what is an AFOL” one.

It sounds like some of these surveys were made for your own internal purposes and may not have undergone the rigorous examination something TLC’s marketing department might put out. But nonetheless, I’d still like to hear if you saw any interesting trends or results.

Felix

BTW- the Sea Monkeys respectfully request their flippers be made in more colors than black and white.