 LEGO Company / 1213
    Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks —Don Cox
   (...) Yes, and we go a bit further. When a parent(s) has small kids with them or mention the younger kids (includinf grandparents), we also put in a plug for the Dupo trains, both 'push' and the battery-powered sets as starter sets til the child (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)

        Re: Clubs/Events - Tips and Tricks —John Gerlach
   (...) Great idea! Now, if we can only figure out how to put one into our layout... JohnG, GMLTC fut .trains (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.events)