 LEGO Company / 1086

RE: I need your help... and info!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:42:03 GMT

Jake,

using the LEGO MyOpinions functionality. You can find it at:
<http://exapp005.informative.com/servlet/efocus?DST=LEGO_AFOL>

done.

You could specify the currency (US Dollar?) when asking the amount spent.

Jake McKee¬

Will you ever release the resulting stats to the AFOL community ?
...it'd be nice to see our (stat) "image" :)

mc.

Re: I need your help... and info!
Will you ever release the resulting stats to the AFOL community ?
...it'd be nice to see our (stat) "image" :)

I'd like to second this.  I think we all speculate quite a bit about the
over-all demographics of our community.  It would be nice to see what you come
up with.

Felix