 LEGO Company / 1086
  RE: I need your help... and info!

Jake, (...) done. You could specify the currency (US Dollar?) when asking the amount spent. (...) Will you ever release the resulting stats to the AFOL community ? ...it'd be nice to see our (stat) "image" :) mc. (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: I need your help... and info!

(...) I'd like to second this. I think we all speculate quite a bit about the over-all demographics of our community. It would be nice to see what you come up with. Felix (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)