 Instructions / 775
Re: Starfighter instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 00:25:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
   Thought some of you might appreciate the instructions I posted for a simple little starfighter model I built from two sets, the new Space Police “Raid VPR” and the Star Wars “Separatist’s Shuttle”.

Ah, Lugnet. Looks like I borked the image links. Let’s try that again.

Here’s the model, including links to the instruction images:

And here’s the first page of the instructions themselves: