 Instructions / 772
771  |  773
Subject:
Asked for help with Idea Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 10:59:13 GMT

Hi there,

I've purchased an Idea Book, but am pretty sure the front and back is missing,
becuase I cant'find any number or year of publication on it.

These are first and last pages:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36595900@N07/3374642217/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36595900@N07/3375458990/in/photostream/

Who can help me out and tell me from which Idea Book these pages are?

Any help is highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Daan Bargerbos