 Instructions / 766
FS: Instruction books from 1979-2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2008 18:52:31 GMT

I'm helping my parents clear out the attic. I've got most of my old instructions
for the sets here, excluding anything after 2004:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=262

Some are missing, torn, or folded, but in general they're in good shape.
Total weight is about 37.5 lbs, so shipping will be about $40. Email me your
best offer!

No partial sales...it's all or nothing.