 Harry Potter / 896
Re: Harry Potter sets' pricing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:23:42 GMT

You'll find they are much cheaper in the USA.  For example in England the
sets sell for the follow prices:
Hogwart's Castle £79.99 (nearly $120)
Hogwart's Express £39.99 (nearly $60)
Hagrid's Hut £24.99 (over $35)
The difference in price in the smaller sets is not as big, but they are
still ALL more expensive in Europe :-(

James

In lugnet.harrypotter, Pedro Silva writes:
Hi, Potter fans!

I have been trying to find reference for Harry Potter sets' pricing, but I
was unable to find any. Can someone give me some assistance in this search?
I mainly need the retail price of the sets (cheapest seen, and average) in
Europe (Germany, for instance) and US.
I think that these sets are rather expensive here, for what I was able to
see: €35 for a Hagrid's Hut! Parts are good, but are they worth this much?
PLMKWYT.

Please FUT as appropriate (feel free to e-mail me about this). TIA,

Pedro