 Harry Potter / 241
Re: New minifigure image from Creator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:33:17 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jonathan Lill writes:
A British site has posted a new image of the Harry Potter minifigure along
with the already seen images of the box art. I can't tell if its computer
generated or a photo of the actual minifigure. See it here:

http://www.pedgey.co.uk/harryp/

While I am looking forward to all this, I have to say that he looks kinda
goofy to me.

Jonathan

Hahaha, Harry looks like the sort of kid that would be picked on at school.
As a minifig he looks like this kid that went to one of my schools, Miftin
Shnod, he was always getting Banana's and bread thrown at him, poor kid!.  I
wonder what other 'new' hairstyles Lego will come up with.  This hairstyle,
you could make a band, like the Beatles or some weird alternative group.
Anyway cool that we finally get to see him in minifig style.

Mel Brown Brick