 Harry Potter / 1589
  Harry Potter themed train layout

Last Christmas I put together my first LEGO train layout. I used to put up HO trains as a kid but had not done so for longer then I care to mention. Well, in 2004 I wanted to do a train layout for our granddaughter who is an HP fan and likes to play (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Harry Potter themed train layout

(...) Hi Ed- nice work :) I bet your granddaughter loves it, with all the details. I love the way you did Diagon Alley, thanks for posting it! Cyndi (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter themed train layout

(...) Awesome. I'm getting inspired to get back in on this action. (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)