 Harry Potter / 1249
  Hogwarts Castle

Hello@all, did anyone noticed this ISCC entry from yesterday? (URL) this is really worth a look, Leg Godt! René www.1000steine.de (21 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

I have to admit, that after seeing the first movie, I was wondering how long until someone did this. I didn't think it would look so good, though. -lenny (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Frank (21 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Hello Frank, I've amanded it, thank you for point it out to me, Leg Godt! René (21 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Hi René, I applied for a folder in your site for the ISCC for like 7 times now (in both ways) and I still havn't recieve a replay from you. Please please, contact me as soon as you see this, thanks P.S. The HP castle is magnificent, great job (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hogwarts Castle

(...) Thanks René Yaron "Webrain" Dori (21 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)