 Harry Potter / 1215
    Privet Drive revisited —Kevin Dixon
   Since I just got Escape from Privet Drive last weekend, I had to build a proper house using the new BurntOrange and tan windows. Here's a teaser: (URL) the full folder when moderated is here: (URL) I just have to aquire more burnt orange ... Kevin (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

        Re: Privet Drive revisited —Kevin McMillin
     Kevin, Very nice, I was only able to see the teaser - but by modifying the file name slightly I was able to see the whole folder. The dark grey slopes look fantastic on the roof, is this house modeled after the real 4 Privet Drive as seen in the HP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

         Re: Privet Drive revisited —Kevin Dixon
     Hi, The house is just a model of my own design. The front first floor is similar to the model in 4728, but I had to use a lot of extra pieces for the top floor and back. I ended up using all the DkGray 2x4 slopes I had for the roof. I think I will (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)

        Re: Privet Drive revisited —Kerry Raymond
    (...) I like the rebuild you have done, based on the teaser. (...) Yo-da, Yo-da, Yo-da! One of the great sets for building buildings (lots of tan, brown, burnt orange and sand green) IMHO. Kerry (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town)