 Harry Potter / 1072
Re: WANTED : Custom Color Capes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:48:06 GMT

I found an easy way to do this and you don't have to pay anyone else.  now
they aren't quite the quality of the official lego capes but they are kinda
close and they are so cheap to make that it doesn't matter.

buy a pack of construction paper, hopefully with the colors you need.  Trace
the original lego design onto it.  cut it out using an exacto knife (of
sissors I guess) the hard part is the holes (and the paper often rips at the
thinnest point)  you might be able to find a hole punch that has the
diameter right but I just sorta winged it.  The paper idea works really
well, tho you might want to make a few extra cause well they aren't as
durrable. (I'm not saying that they fall apart or anything but they can be
torn off much easier)

I have yet to find a cloth that is the right compination of strength and
flexipility.  but there may be others out there who have found a great material.

John

In lugnet.castle, Jay Rodarte writes:
Hello. I was wondering whether if anyone made custom color lego cloth capes. I
need about 10 Red, 10 Yellow, 10 Green, and 10 Blue. If you make them please
email me. I would like to purchase them from you.

Jay
aokaisui_chan@yahoo.com