 Harry Potter / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
To clarify...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 00:39:49 GMT

For those who haven't grasped the last threads left here at .harrypotter:

We were arguing the final form factor of the Harry Potter line in general.
There are no pictures. There are no teasers. There is nothing to see here,
move along folks...

Seriously, we seem to have hashed out that the Harry Potter line WILL be
standard minifig scale (NOT the Creator scale, thank goodness). The monkey
was  Richard Noeckel's way of showing his incredulous-ness at us not
believing he had seen a post confirming the scale of the line. We re-found
those...heck, Lindsay Frederick Braun even got the German post!

The robe thing was just speculation on what LEGO would do with the movie
look for Harry and Co.

The pictures were especially pertaining to .train, great photos of the
Hogwarts Express. Find them here: http://www.hpgalleries.com/mgallery6.htm

Anyway, that seems to be what you were missing. BTW, the reason this is a
newsgroup is so you can go back and find all of these posts (like I just did
for you) and follow the threads for yourself. If you are new, try looking
through all of the posts, or using the search functions for LUGNET to find
what you need. I know...I've only been here a couple of weeks myself, and
that's what I had to do.

Matt