 Harry Potter / *1626 (-5)
Re: HP sets to return?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ted Godwin wrote:
Anyone know anything about rumours of the return of Harry Potter sets?

Last I heard, they had announced that they weren't planning to make any new sets
this year (though they still have the license), which means there likely won't
be any sets based on the upcoming movie.  They are, however, having TT Games
make a Harry Potter game in the style of the LEGO Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Batman
games, which will cover the first four movies.  There was a trailer out at some
point, but all it had were cutscenes and a general announcement of what the game
would be (HP 1-4) and when it would come out (next year, I believe).

Re: HP sets to return?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ted Godwin wrote:
Anyone know anything about rumours of the return of Harry Potter sets?

Hmm, I hadn't heard any such rumors, but it would make some sense to have some
sets released in conjunction with the LEGO Harry Potter video game next year.

Scott

Re: HP sets to return?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 23:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ted Godwin wrote:
Anyone know anything about rumours of the return of Harry Potter sets?

I'd read that they were releasing another Lego Harry Potter videogame. I didn't
read or hear about anyt new sets coming out, since the series has become darker.

Subject:
HP sets to return?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 18:38:05 GMT

Anyone know anything about rumours of the return of Harry Potter sets?

Re: No new Harry potter LEGO sets for 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, William Toenjes wrote:
No surprise here but confirmed by article at MuggleNet

If you want more on this from LEGO's point of view, I asked Steve Witt about
Harry Potter LEGO a couple months back:

http://radio.laml.org/lamlradio-71-steve-witt/

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact