 General / 8104
Re: Interesting set variation noted over in RTL for 493 Space Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 06:38:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joseph E. Morrison writes:

...craters built of bricks...

That was me that posted that on RTL, and now I feel a little silly.  I should
have recognized those as craters.  Duh.  Guess I let my imagination run away
with itself!  Pretty weird "craters" though.
Still looking for info,
Joseph
I did not notice it until I saw the catalog picture,I got this set this spring for 30.00 dollers at a used toy store with no pieces missing. I now have all three set from 1979!The last one being the one I wanted but my parrents could not aford.
Andy