 General / 7566
    Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1 —Simon Robinson
   Hmmm - very nice history. Thanks, Gary. That was very interesting. On point though - I think that bricks in colours other than blue, red and black appeared earlier than the 1980s. I recently bought a 386 Red Cross Helicopter, which I believe dates (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1 —Gary R. Istok
   Yes there were a lot of different colors available in the 1970's sets that I hadn't gotten around to yet. I kind of wanted to stay with the story up to 1972, but I got side tracked on the black slopes. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)