 General / 7184
Re: Animation of Debris Removel Truck- Duane Hess
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 03:21:49 GMT

Whoops!!

http://www.primenet.com/~r2eng/rrt.mpeg

Eric

   The link below will download a 626KB MPEG animation. I had to crunch • the
heck out of it for it to be of reasonable size. It's still viewable though.
I now have another way to enjoy my Lego habit!

LMTWYT!
Eric
(cross-posted to cad.dat.models)