 General / 7178
Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 01:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Simon Robinson writes:
What does he look like? What colour hair has
he got? How old is he? How tall is he? Has he got a beard?

Older than I am :)  But I can only say that cause he mentioned
when he was going to college.

<grin>

A picture of Larry's back (right side of picture)

http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc51.jpg

Paul