 General / 7048
Re: A new post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 06:35:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Gregor Benedikt Rochow writes:

Crossposted from cad.dat.models; *very* nice truck, see URL below.

Thanks for looking.  A quick note for people, I imported the .dat files into
Excel to 'clean them up' (put the bricks in some sort of building order) and
Excel saved larger spaces (it tabbed the spaces).
MLCad worked fine with the tabbed spaces but LDLite had some problems.
I might repost the cleaned up file if people want it--seems when you bring a
file back into MLCad, and then save the file, it puts the spacing back to
normal... then LDLite works again.

It's amazing how little i know about this stuff.

Thes NG is a wealth of info, thanks much everyone.