 General / 56288
56287  |  56289
Subject:
As long as Imagination and Creativity exist so will Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:31:25 GMT

I prefer to work with LEGO as the quality is guaranteed, if there is a problem I
can easily and quickly solve it by communicating with a company I know will be
happy to help. So, that's why I think LEGO as a brand is so strong and should
remain so for a long while. I enjoy sending in entries on LEGO Ideas, even
though I wish to receive feedback on my ideas.
As long as imagination and creativity exists, and we spread it on Lego Ideas, so
will Lego.