 General / 56286
56285  |  56287
Subject:
WE NEED YOUR HELP FELLOW LEGO FANS!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:55:50 GMT

HEY All,

<3 LEGO <3

We are two flourishing LEGO FANS who have decided to dedicate our Thesis
research to an extensive study of the LEGO user's impressions on the LEGO Ideas
platform and the fan contribution to TLG - basically on all of you!! :)

SO, we would like to ask you 3 brief questions, which will be used as
qualitative data in our thesis.

1. How and why has the LEGO Ideas changed your perception on LEGO?

2. What would it take for you to feel alienated by LEGO in terms of their new
ideas for co-creation? Or can LEGO do no wrong?

3. Would you say that LEGO co-creation with fans have made you more loyal to the
brand? How?

THANK YOU for any comments and responses!

AND if ANY of you would like to help us even more - we would like to set up a
skype-chat / informal interview with you, it will take no more than 10-15
minutes of your time! THANK YOU