 General / 56268
Re: Graduation research on Lego !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2015 18:10:50 GMT

I stopped when you were beginning to ask questions about panic and such
things. I really don't understand what those questions have to do with idea
generation co-creation. It almost looks like a way to collect email adresses
for some sedative commercials...

Sorry, I can understand why you have problems getting answers...

Jairo wrote:
Hi everyone!

My name is Jairo Timmermans and I am a Business Administration
student from the Netherlands.

i am new to this forum and I would like to ask the staff permission
to use this forum as I am currently working on my master thesis,
which focuses on you guys!

I would like to know what it is that drives or could drive community
members to engage idea generation co-creation: why do you engage in
solving problems and generating ideas et cetera. In doing so, I could
really use your help!

It is really hard to get participants, therefore I will raffle 3x 50?
Lego gift card among the participants !

Please go to the following site to fill out my survey:
https://qtrial2015az1.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eWNPn1azETaCvw9

Doing so will take no more than 10 minutes of your time, is
completely anonymous and would help me graduate!

I am happy to share the results with anyone interested, it could help
to improve the platform facilities!

Many thanks!

Jairo

ps: If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at
Jairotimmermans@gmail.com

--
Anders Isaksson