 General / 56260
56259  |  56261
Subject:
A New 3D Modeling Tool For LA Area Modelers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2015 00:08:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey Builders,

We’re a collective of video game nerds, Minecraft builders, and lego modelers in the process of bringing digital creating into its next evolutionary phase. Our software Sunshine utilizes motion tracking (with the razer hydra), oculus rift, and 3D televisions to create an entirely new method of digital space creation, and 3D modeling.

We are looking for limited number of talented Minecraft enthusiasts in the Los Angeles area to play test, and contribute to the creative devlopment of Sunshine. If interested send us a quick note detailing your digital modeling experience. Screenshots would excite us.

Email us at SunshineBlocks@gmail.com

Steven Schkolne, Sunshine