 General / 56240
    BrickFete Ottawa 2014 —David Koudys
   I went to the show (with no LEGO in tow at all :( ) But I took lots of video (some of which can never be shown in polite company... ever!) Anyways, here's my edited video of the various creations that people brought-- (URL) always, Janey and the (...) (9 years ago, 3-Dec-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)