 General / 56195
56194  |  56196
Subject:
B R I C K F E T E 2014
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 01:06:43 GMT

Just a note to let all 1 millions people who read lugnet, (but do not post here)

to let you all know that Brickfete is only  77 days away.

Head over to http://www.brickfete.com/  and sign up and upload the MOC's you
want to bring.

We are in a NEW LOCATION

Delta Toronto East
2035 Kennedy Road
Toronto, Ontario M1T 3G2 Canada

Thursday, July 17th, 2014 (event opens at 5 pm) until
Sunday,  July 20th, 2014 (event closes at 6pm)

4 days of Canada's Largest Lego Fan Party EVER!!!!

We have a few surprises that I can not talk about.  Like how a certain very good
looking Lego Employee will be in attendance.  (think Wylde Style)

And as always, give aways, Prizes, and If I can be persuaded, I might run
another auction.  In the mean time, watch another video with me in it.  (and
some lego stuff)

http://epn.tv/all/spotlight/brickfete-2013/

Regards

Chris