 General / 56183
    OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —David Koudys
   (URL) and the Toy Building Zone allowed me to set up the OBB Classic Space Layout. The good bit is that it gets to be set up for a few months instead of a few days. Since this layout sits in boxes when it's at home, it's a pleasure to see it set up. (...) (10 years ago, 6-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

        Re: OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —Chris Gray
   (...) What did you use for the on-train camera? (10 years ago, 6-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

        Re: OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —David Koudys
   (...) This is where I get to blame Derek--He got me started on teh GoPro camera system. Now I have 2. THe GoPro is approximately 7 studs wide. I built a holder for it on a monorail base. You can see that it sometimes hits inside a building or (...) (10 years ago, 7-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

        Re: OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —Chris Magno
   (...) on display BUT what have you done recently? Regards Chris (duck's for cover) (10 years ago, 7-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

        Re: OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Yo' KETTLE call... left a message for you. "Black" is all he said... Cheers, Janey "I just built a new MOC this week" Red Brick (10 years ago, 8-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

        Re: OBB Classic Space Layout 2014 @ St. Jacobs Outlet Mall —Chris Magno
   (...) Not a lot really, just a little of this: https://www.youtube....TgJXlOHiJI and some of THIS https://www.dropbox.....44.07.jpg right back at ya! (10 years ago, 8-Apr-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)