 General / 56159
56158  |  56160
Subject:
New LEGO 1:43 Chevrolet Collectors Guide (1952-57)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 02:26:47 GMT

Well besides expanding my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide on DVD
from 1949-90.... to 1949-2000.... I'm also working on a 1952-57 LEGO Chevrolet
1:43 Trucks and Wagons Guide... which deals with all the large trucks that were
NOT part of the LEGO System of Play, but are also very highly collectible by
vehicle collectors worldwide.

The 1:43 Chevrolet trucks were sold in Denmark, Norway and Iceland (just
confirmed that they were NOT sold in Sweden or Finland).  These trucks are seen
in most LEGO display books...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/6197327286/sizes/l/

And here's a very used group of them in a "traffic pile up"....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79419196@N04/7177482204/sizes/l/

Some of the trucks with or without boxes...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/5921419066/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/6180622386/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/5375303370/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/5174484712/sizes/l/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/takeabrick/4973206019/sizes/o/in/set-72157624915307938/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/takeabrick/4973206073/sizes/o/in/set-72157624915307938/

The 1:43 trucks were also sold in very limited quantities from 1955-57 in
Iceland... very rare!!....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/istokg/11243627393/sizes/l/

And even the 1:38 VW Beetle of that era...  either sold in VW Dealerships as a
freebie for a sale, or sold separately in Denmark...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52115582@N04/4802410850/sizes/o/

So there will be a 60 page collectors guide on these 1:43 LEGO Chevrolet Trucks
that will be $6.95... or free to new buyers of my LEGO DVD (in Buy-Sell-Trade).

Cheers,
Gary Istok