 General / 56134
56133  |  56135
Subject:
Beautiful Alphabet LEGO bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2013 08:08:31 GMT

2 years ago my German Friend Lothar found some beatiful blue Norwegian alphabet
bricks with gold printing from a 1957 #1234 Norwegian Alphabet Bricks Parts
Pack.  In all other countries these bricks were only sold in white with blue
lettering.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82930629@N08/9718319175/sizes/l/

Well this week the other shoe dropped... he found another set of these beauties
from Norway... but in red!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68072414@N03/10183627573/sizes/l/in/contacts/

Very Nice!!!!!!

I just notified the folks at the Billund Archives, about these beauties!  They
are still missing a lot of info on LEGO from the 1950s in Norway and Sweden, and
were unaware of the blue bricks 2 years ago.

Next thing I predict will be found... early classic LEGO windows/doors in pink
and in sky blue!!  ;)

Just more stuff to add to the DVD/downloads... free future versions to folks who
already bought them...

Cheers,
Gary Istok