 General / 56066
Re: Future LEGO DVD and Book...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 23:47:50 GMT

Thanks to many of my LEGO collector friends, many new and improved LEGO images
will be available in the current DVD download, as well as the companion download
for years 1990s-present.

One area is the Pick-A-Brick selection of classic windows/doors available to
continental Europeans back in the latter 1950s and 1960s.  Lots of new items in
wonderful detail (these are thanks to my Dutch friend Jeroen).

Many many new and old items...
http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=82938

Enjoy!
Gary Istok