 General / 55966
    Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL —David Koudys
   (...) Yep. Many points for improvement (admins are presumably working on it), but I know of no direct replacement out there. I've been to most of the major LEGO discussion groups out there and none of them have the same functionality/versatility and (...) (11 years ago, 21-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The LEGO Company and the North American AFOL —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Neither do I, but for example the discussion groups at Embarcadero (current owners of the former Borland Delphi programming tool) are AFAIK using a standard product, and are usable both on the web and via nntp. (URL) which means I see all the (...) (11 years ago, 21-Dec-12, to lugnet.general)