 General / 55908
    Minifig-scale Hawk? —Steve Bliss
   Does anyone know of a minifig-scale rendition of a hawk? Or other similar birds. I've been looking at the farm birds included in medieval market set for inspiration, but I haven't been able to come up with anything that really flies. Unfortunately, (...) (12 years ago, 14-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig-scale Hawk? —Anders Isaksson
   (...) What about a flipper, a 3x3 corner plate and a 1x2 'shoe'/'beak' part? It's a bit big, and maybe looks more like a kite, but at least it looks like it could fly... (12 years ago, 15-Nov-12, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig-scale Hawk? —Steve Bliss
   (sent to the .dat ghetto, due to .general posting restrictions) (...) That's not bad, but it did turn out kind of ... flat. Here's what I put together (well, with virtual lego). It's a bit too big, compared to a minifig. But it's about on par with (...) (12 years ago, 16-Nov-12, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)