 General / 55742
Re: "Museum of Modern Art"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 07:41:17 GMT

Hi Paul...

Wow, that jogged some old memories. The project I remember that fits your description was called the Minifig Museum of Modern Art. I eventually found a link at http://www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com/. The credits say it was designed by Ashley Glennon in 2000.

It would be really cool to display those art pieces in a suitable diorama or building, say something like this one...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgivar/4953043595/in/set-72157624868372790/