 General / 55707
55706  |  55708
Subject:
newest afol, perhaps the oldest newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:37:05 GMT

my sister is a life coach and writes an inspiring blog, true bliss coach, mostly about changing your life through simple steps and appreciating the life you’ve got. her newest subject is a brand new afol, my 80-year-mother, who has just started to put some bricks together. she has always been fascinated by the brick and loves to look at what the community can put together, she and my sister are my biggest cheerleaders.

i decided to bring her a set to put together this summer. she took to it like a duck to water, and i’ve brought more than one set over. she’s absolutely thrilled to show off her handiwork to family and friends. one day i might convince her to take them apart and try a moc but for now, she’s just happy following instructions.

check out my favourite blog posting ever - like daughter, like mother.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-