 General / 55230
    On-line LEGO Community Presentation —Michael Huffman
   At Brickworld this year, I decided to give a presentation on the (URL) On-Line LEGO Community>. (URL) When I came up with the idea, I just had a rough outline and some fragmented thoughts on the subject. I really didn't think I had much to say on (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jun-09, to lugnet.general, FTX) !